The key to a successful move is preparation!
- Having plenty of moving supplies, such as tape, boxes, and packing materials.
Supplies you’ll need
- Packing supplies – bubble wrap, glass, packs, mattress bags, furniture covers…
- Boxes – a full range of sizes
- Packing tape
Using high grade tape with excellent adhesion pays off when it comes to keeping boxes sealed. Never underestimate how much tape you’ll need – tape disappears quickly!
Other items you will need:
- Photo ID and paperwork – Bring a valid government issued photo ID (for example, your driver’s license, state ID, or passport). It is also helpful to bring the reservation email, although it isn’t necessary.
- Lock For Unit – You can bring own padlock or purchase a top-grade lock from us.
- Sign the Lease – Before you move in you have to sign the lease. To save some time on move in day, we suggest coming by and completing the paperwork beforehand so that way you can meet the manager, view your unit, as well as learn the ins and outs of the facility.
- Be sure to check with your location for specific office and gate hours, as these can vary by location.
Move In Day
- Your first day – Arrive during the office hours to meet with the Property Manager, view your unit, and sign the lease. Find that you need more space? It’s always easy to make a change on move in day!
- Lease – If you haven’t already signed it, plan on it taking 20-30 minutes to complete.
- Your first payment – Make your first month’s payment and set up auto draft if desired, for longer than month to month tenants.
- Storage Insurance – For your benefit and protection, insurance for your stored items is strongly suggested. Your renter’s or homeowner’s policy may also provide the coverage you need, so check with your insurance agent.
Grove: 9:00 – 5:00 M-F Sat 9:00 – 12:00 Sun 9:00 – 1:00 (Gate 24 hours)
Disney: M-SAT 10:00 – 12:00 (Gate 6 AM – 9PM)
Broken Arrow Gate: Gate 6 AM – 9PM
Sheridan Gate: 24 hours